January 25, 2021 – 14:44 AMT
Below are translations of some posts from real Azerbaijani social media users:
1) “Armenian women and Armenian children should be killed” – a member of the Bar Association of Azerbaijan.
2) I do not feel sorry for the Armenian child. The best Armenian is a dead Armenian.
3) The surviving Armenians must be killed, and tortured before killing.
4) I want Armenians who have been stripped naked and raped.
5) Rogue Armenians must be killed and eliminated from this planet and all those who are on their side must be killed in the same way.
6) There should be no place for Armenians in this world. I hate them. All ruthless Armenians must be killed.
7) I just fell in love with the words of Ilham Aliyev that we are driving them away like dogs.
8 ) Not a single Armenian should remain alive in Karabakh.
9) A conversation between an Azerbaijani parent and their child:
Q. – Who is our enemy?
A. – Armenia.
Q. – How do we feel about them?
A. – Hate.
Q. – Raise your hands and repeat, we will drive you away from Karabakh like dogs.
A. – We will drive you away from Karabakh like dogs.
10) Mocking announcements with polls depicting a picture of a beheaded Armenian soldier on the Turkish-Azerbaijani special channel on Telergam, describing how users feel when they see a beheaded Armenian.
11) Other manifestations of hostility.
“The main issue here is that people use the same wording as the Azerbaijani authorities and cultural figures,” Tatoyan said Sunday, January 25.
The Human Rights Defender said earlier that the persecution and torture of Armenians by the Azerbaijani troops during the six-week war in Nagorno-Karabakh had deep-rooted reasons. His office provided a non-exhaustive list of offensive and degrading statements made by Azerbaijani cultural and sports figures about Armenians during the September-November war.