A man was electrocuted on the electric pole in the village Vosketap

YEREVAN, 7 August – Sputnik. The man died from electric shock at the time working on the electric pole in the village Vosketap Ararat region of , the press service of the emergencies Ministry.

August 7, around 11:00 in the MOE reported that the electric pole on the outskirts of the village Vosketap man was electrocuted.

Arrived at the scene the group of rescuers. It turned out that next to the substation on the pole was electrocuted hamlet G. 1975

Rescuers pulled his body.

Read original article in Russian language here.