August 2, 2021 – 17:29 AMT
PanARMENIAN.Net – Ameriabank has launched its newest branch – Erebuni – at Erebuni Mall, 17/1 Erebuni Street in Yerevan, the Armenian capital.
The branch is open Mon-Fri from 10:30 a.m. until 06:15 p.m.
To celebrate its opening, the Erebuni branch offers special terms to all individuals and companies opening accounts at the branch until December 31 for the following services:
• One debit or credit card without service fee for the first year
• Free-of-charge provision of Online/Mobile Banking
• Free-of-charge account with all accompanying services
• AMD 1,500 instead of AMD 3,000 annual fee for Visa sticker
For corporate clients:
• Online/Mobile banking solutions with free-of-charge service during the first year
• One payment card each for 2 managers of the company without service fee for the first year
• Business card with no service fee for the first year
Erebuni branch is complete with online and offline banking facilities: cash in/out machine, payment terminal, friendly staff and a warm and inviting atmosphere. The branch will be delivering all products and services available on the product list of Ameriabank. Starting September Erebuni branch will shift to long work hours: Mon-Sun from 10:30 a.m. until 09:15 p.m.
The full list of the bank’s long-hour branches is below:
• Arshakunyats branch, 34/3 Arshakunyats Ave., Yerevan Mall Trade Center, 2nd floor, Yerevan 0026, Armenia
• Arshakunyats Plus branch, 34/3 Arshakunyats Ave., Yerevan Mall Trade Center, 1st floor, next to Carrefour supermarket, Yerevan 0026, Armenia
• Yeritasardakan branch, 22/8 A. Isahakyan St., Yerevan 0009, Armenia
• Kochar Branch, 8 Vahram Papazyan St., Rio Mall Trade Center, Yerevan 0012, Armenia
• Nor Nork branch, 16 Gai Ave., Megamall Trade Center, Yerevan 0056, Armenia
• Dalma branch, 3 Tsitsernakaberd Highway, Dalma Garden Mall, Yerevan 0082, Armenia
• Mashtots branch, 20/4 Mashtots Ave., underground passage No. 1, Yerevan 0082, Armenia